Check out Mixtape and grab a freebie!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Bean Bunny Designs has an awesome new kit out called Mixtape! It's a flashback to those gnarly 80's when the colours were bright and the music was rocking! So if you feel like reminiscing or just have some fun pics to scrap with, check out the kit HERE at the store over at Sunshine Studio Scraps!
















 
















And as a little added bonus, I made you up a frame freebie! Just click ont he image to grab the download. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. DesignByNettis said...:

    THANX for this freebie... LOVE it... BEAUTIFUL work!
    HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

  1. Fantastic! My daughter will love having her photo in it. Thanks a bunch!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Awesome kit! I went to the shop to buy it but it wouldn't let me join. The sign up page just kept reseting. So no awesome kit for me :o/

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Thank you for sharing your Beautiful Work:)

Post a Comment