Freebie Friday

Friday, August 26, 2011
Hey there, it's freebie Friday! Don't you love Fridays?! I know I do! Bean Bunny recently released her newest kit, Mix Tape. It's a fun and funky 80's style kit for those pics from the past. You can find Mix Tape in Janet's boutique at Sunshine Studio Scraps by clicking on the image below.

Here is a layout I made using Mix Tape


And, since it's freebie Friday, I'm giving a few of the elements from my layout to you! Just click on the preview below to download. Don't forget, we love seeing your layouts as much as we love making our own, so be sure to share your Mix Tape layouts in the gallery at SSS, or here even! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

  1. CBH said...:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment